Well. Hi. How are you? I hope you’re well.

I’m sitting at my desk wondering how to start and wishing we could do this face-to-face. That being said, I’d probably word all I want to say horribly. So, since we can’t be together, let’s make the most of this. Go and brew yourself a cup of tea. I have a couple of questions I want to ask you.

When was the last time you made something? Like, really made something. Baked a loaf of banana bread, sat down at the piano and made some music, made a skirt, or created a travel plan. It was probably too long ago.

This is where I come in.

This is a platform to support creativity, positivity and wellbeing. To share, encourage, inspire and grow.

I know some pretty brilliant people, who are always making. So I’m going to collaborate with them. Listen to them, learn from them, talk to them, walk with them.

This is where you come in.

Yes. You.

I want you to learn and grow with me. I want to support you.

This will work with love, passion, energy, time, mistakes, accepting and growing.

How’s your cup of tea going? Want to make another one? Go on. It’s something small, but you made it.

About the collabs.

I’m going to call on certain people to collaborate with depending on what they bring to this table of goodness. We’ll learn about music, art, food and travel. On the porch, at the desk, out the oven, or in a seat.

People might not always be involved in each post directly, but there’ll be a collaboration happening in the background. Sometimes the collaboration will happen with you. In fact, some posts won’t be collaboration at all. Sometimes it’ll just be me writing about what I want to write about or what I think is important.

And lastly. About me.
I’m Caitlin. I’m nineteen, a student, an Aries, and a lover of vegetables. I like glue, standing around, trumpets, gratitude, bananas and next level kindness.



From these almost two decades on earth, I’ve learnt a lot. I’ve fallen in love with learning. And I want to share my love for it and encourage it. To get passionate.

You probably need to nip to the loo after those cups of tea, so I’ll leave it here.

From now until next time, do something. Write a letter, paint a picture of a tree or make a batch of chocolate chip cookies. And save me one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

love: by an artist/aries