When I'm at my happiest, all I do is listen to love songs. The type that make you think of your significant other or best friend or Harry Styles and you sing them at the top of your lungs in your bedroom between writing essays, drinking cups of tea, jumping on the bed, and getting in your pyjamas.

These are my favourite love songs to do just that to. I've taken to dancing around the house when nobody's home to this mix. I hope you love them as much as I do.


The Way You Are Tonight – Missy Higgins
The Wind – Allen Stone
Who’s Thinking About You Now? – Jason Mraz
He Loves Me (Lyzel in E Flat) – Jill Scott
Say A Little Prayer – Lianne La Havas
Everywhere – Fleetwood Mac
Baby Baby Baby – Joss Stone
Two of Us – The Beatles
Knocks Me Off My Feet – The Idea Of North
The Nearness Of You – Norah Jones
Bones – Lewis Watson
Better Man – Paolo Nutini
When I Get My Hands On You – The New Basement Tapes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

love: by an artist/aries